Tuesday 25 November 2014

Maze game client brief 1


Maze Game

Customer:

The customer wants an educational maths maze game.

The design brief says that the maze games’ main character is called ‘Brainbox’ who solves math puzzles with increasing difficulty. There must be 5 levels each one harder than the one before.

The target audience is GCSE maths students.

 

Development

Sprites that we need are Brainbox, Mobs and the Math Questions.

Sound that I may need are background music and a death tone.

There must be 5 levels in the game

The most important element of the game is the math puzzles

 

Management:

By the end of this lesson I want to have completed my main character and hopefully 1 level of the maze game.

We have 4 weeks to create this game

I can breakdown the tasks by creating a schedule which shows what I will complete each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment